- 200 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- 180 grams white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 5 eggs
- 180 grams raw sugar
- rind of one lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 350 grams almonds
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and grease and line springform pan.
Add White Chocolate to TM Bowl and grate for 5-10 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Add Almonds and process for 6-8 seconds on speed 6. Set aside with chocolate.
Add sugar and rind to TM Bowl and process for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and butter to TM Bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
Add chocolate and almonds to TM Bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 6. Pour into prepared springform tin and Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce oven to 170 degrees C. Bake for a further 55-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the tin for 15 minutes to cool. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Dust cake with TM Icing Sugar when ready and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing