- 200 grams Wheat meal or Granita biscuits
- 30 grams almond meal
- 10 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams melted butter
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 375 gram condensed milk
- 130 grams cream
- 4 Limes juiced and some finely grated rind
Preheat your oven to 170 degrees C. Line a 20cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
Put the biscuits into the Thermomix and pulse until a fine grain. Add the
almond meal, sugar and butter then mix for 10 secs on speed 4. Scrape
down side of bowl and repeat until combined.
Put eggs into Thermomix and mix for 2 secs on speed 4. Add milk and
cream speed 4 for 5 secs.
The biscuit base
The Key Lime Filling
Accessories you need
With the lime juice it can be a bit of guesswork. Only you can determine how strong you would like the flavour. If you prefer a milder flavour use no rind or less juice and flesh.
Watch it in the oven it can brown easily.
Can serve it on it's own, or with cream or extra lime slices on top
You can also use lemon instead of lime for a different flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Beef Stroganoff
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Classic lemon tart
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta