- 10 g Gelatine powder
- 375 g berry or cherry juice, unsweetened
- 200 g fresh blueberries (2 punnets)
- 200 g almonds
- 3 eggs
- 50 g Butter
- 4 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon rosewater essence
- 200 g coconut cream, place in fridge
- 120 g whipped cream, optional
Make jelly a day ahead:
Place water and juice in TM, cook 4mins, 80 degrees, speed 1
Add gelatine powder, mix speed 5, 20 seconds.
Pour equal amounts into six mini jars or glasses (or one big bowl if you prefer). Add a few fresh blueberries in each jar. Place in fridge overnight to set or at least 3 hours.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Mill almonds in TM bowl 4-6seconds, speed 6. Place in seperate bowl
Place eggs, syrup, butter, essence into TM and mix 20 seconds, speed 6
Add almonds and baking powder, mix 20 seconds speed 6. Pour mix into greased and lined cake tin.
Bake 20mins 180 degrees.
Turn cake out onto wire rack to cool.
Place remaining blueberries and coconut cream in TM, puree 1 min sp 8 - place in fridge
Cut rounds of cake and place over jelly to cover, place a layer of the bluberry/cocunut puree over the top of cake. Top with a tablespoon of whipped cream. Decorate with your choice of chopped turkish delight, almonds, chopped dates or figs, poimegranate etc.
Accessories you need
Need to prepare jelly and cake at least 3 hours ahead of serving time, or day before.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing