- 10 g Gelatine powder
- 375 g berry or cherry juice, unsweetened
- 200 g fresh blueberries (2 punnets)
- 200 g almonds
- 3 eggs
- 50 g Butter
- 4 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon rosewater essence
- 200 g coconut cream, place in fridge
- 120 g whipped cream, optional
Make jelly a day ahead:
Place water and juice in TM, cook 4mins, 80 degrees, speed 1
Add gelatine powder, mix speed 5, 20 seconds.
Pour equal amounts into six mini jars or glasses (or one big bowl if you prefer). Add a few fresh blueberries in each jar. Place in fridge overnight to set or at least 3 hours.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Mill almonds in TM bowl 4-6seconds, speed 6. Place in seperate bowl
Place eggs, syrup, butter, essence into TM and mix 20 seconds, speed 6
Add almonds and baking powder, mix 20 seconds speed 6. Pour mix into greased and lined cake tin.
Bake 20mins 180 degrees.
Turn cake out onto wire rack to cool.
Place remaining blueberries and coconut cream in TM, puree 1 min sp 8 - place in fridge
Cut rounds of cake and place over jelly to cover, place a layer of the bluberry/cocunut puree over the top of cake. Top with a tablespoon of whipped cream. Decorate with your choice of chopped turkish delight, almonds, chopped dates or figs, poimegranate etc.
Accessories you need
Need to prepare jelly and cake at least 3 hours ahead of serving time, or day before.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto
- Cinnabun bread