- 50 g raw sugar
- 70 g frozen banana pieces (1 inch chunks)
- 170 g frozen pineapple chunks
- 120 g frozen blood orange or orange pieces
- 120 g frozen mango pieces
- 1-2 fresh passionfruit (pulp only)
- 150 g natural yogurt
8Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar into Thermomix Bowl and mill 10 sec/Speed 10.
2. Add fruit and puree 15/sec/Speed 8.
3. Add natural yogurt and blend 50 Sec/Speed 5 using spatual to assist.
Freeze fruit pre cut ready to use for this recipe. Ripe fruit works best, which means its great for using up fruit before it spoils.
Sugar can be left out all together or an alternative sweetner can be used
You can use any fruit or combinations of fruit you like. Berries work well.
If icecream is not firm enough, place into freezer for 10 mins before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe