- 50 g raw sugar
- 70 g frozen banana pieces (1 inch chunks)
- 170 g frozen pineapple chunks
- 120 g frozen blood orange or orange pieces
- 120 g frozen mango pieces
- 1-2 fresh passionfruit (pulp only)
- 150 g natural yogurt
8Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar into Thermomix Bowl and mill 10 sec/Speed 10.
2. Add fruit and puree 15/sec/Speed 8.
3. Add natural yogurt and blend 50 Sec/Speed 5 using spatual to assist.
Freeze fruit pre cut ready to use for this recipe. Ripe fruit works best, which means its great for using up fruit before it spoils.
Sugar can be left out all together or an alternative sweetner can be used
You can use any fruit or combinations of fruit you like. Berries work well.
If icecream is not firm enough, place into freezer for 10 mins before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls