- 500 g thick cream
- 250 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 150 g icing sugar
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1 egg
- 500 g Milk
- pinch salt
- 200 g Licorice pieces
- 600 g cream
- 2 or 3 heaped teaspoons Black food colour
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
For Vanilla ice cream - Mill icing sugar 10 sec/9 speed, butterfly on, cream, sugar & vanilla paste & extract 1 min/8 speed put in container & freeze for 6 hours.
For Licorice ice cream - Mill icing sugar 10sec/9 speed, place yolks, egg, milk, salt & vanilla paste into Thermo bowl & cook 10 min/80deg/5 speed. Add licorice & cook 2 min/90deg/2 speed, bring speed up slowly & beat 30 sec/7 speed. Pour in containers allow to come to room temperature then freeze few hours or overnight. Put cream & black colour in thermo bowl till soft peaks form 20-30 sec/speed 4/ butterfly. remove from bowl & set aside. Cube the frozen ice cream mixture & place approx half into thermo bowl & chop 6 sec/speed 6 add little of the whipped cream if needs to help combine. Add remaining frozen ice cream mix & blend up to 2 min/speed 6-7 add cream through hole in lid until fully combined. Pour back into contained and refreezer few hours until solid. Remove from freezer & place into fridge 10 min to serving.
When making swril ice cream, make the vanilla ice cream & licorice ice cream, take frozen vanilla ice cream cut up and put in thermo bowl, 1-2 min/7-8 speed when nice soft peaks form see still frozen pour into big bowl and put about 4 or 5 or 6 tablespoons licorice ice cream and swril with knive and put back in container and freeze.
Vanilla ice cream & licorice icream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Easy Lemon Cake