- 250 g sugar
- 30 g cornflour
- 21 leaves gelatine
- 150 g water
- 30 g vanilla sugar
Recipe is created for
Prepare a slice tin by lining it with Baking paper.
Place 250g Sugar in TM. Blend 45 secs/speed 10. (To make caster sugar).
Remove caster sugar from TM and put only 2 teaspoons back into TM bowl (keep rest of caster suagar for later) and add 30g cornflour. Blend a further 10 secs/speed 10. Add 21 leaves of gelatine and blend 30 secs/speed10.
Add 150g water into TM and mix 5 secs/speed 5. Heat mixture for 2.5 mins/80 degrees/speed3.
Place mixing paddle into TM bowl and add rest of the caster sugar and 30g vanilla sugar, blend 5 min/speed 4.
Pour mixture into prepared tin, let sit on bench for 2 hours until set. Remove from tin and cut marshmallows into squares or shapes with a cookie cutter. Dust Marshmallows in cornflour so they don`t stick together in storage container.
Accessories you need
Instead of gelatine leaves can use 5 and 1/4 teaspoons powdered gelatin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet