- 11/4 Cups Walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Keto pancake syrup
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 250 g water
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 1.5 level tablespoons Vanilla powder or paste
- .5 level teaspoons xanthan gum
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Whisk together the water, erythritol, and vanilla in a small saucepan and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the erythritol dissolves.
- Pour the liquid into the Thermomix jug. Sprinkle half of the xanthan gum on top (don't dump, just sprinkle lightly and evenly). Mix immediately Speed 4 for 30 seconds, until no lumps remain. Repeat with the remaining xantham gum.
- Wait a few minutes to allow the syrup to thicken further. If it's still thinner than you'd like, add a little more xanthan gum, just a tiny bit at a time (1/16 teaspoon at a time, sprinkled lightly and mix again).
- Reserve 1/2 cup of syrup for the fudge and pour the remainder in a bottle and store in the fridge. Reheat gently before use if the syrup crystallises.
- Place all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the walnuts into the Thermomix jug and process on speed 8 for 30 seconds. Scrape down and process for a further 30 seconds.
- Push mixture into a small lined container or mini muffins tray, add extra walnuts on top and freeze for an hour or two before slicing or popping out of the muffin tray. Store in the fridge.
Keto pancake syrup
Accessories you need
This rich and decadent raw slice has the benefits of cacao which is known to be mood enhancing and the goodness of walnuts which are full of powerful antioxidants and omega 3. A tiny piece is enough to satisfy cravings
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Healthy Chocolate Balls by The Thermo Niche