- 1 bunch Rhubarb, stalks only, (leaves and bottom of stalks trimmed, then discarded)
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 85 g sultanas (optional)
Recipe is created for
- Chop Rhubarb Stalks into 2cm lengths.
Core and chop Apples into 2cm cubes.
Add fruit to TMX bowl and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 2.
Add Brown Sugar and Cinnamon and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 2.
Add Sultanas and Cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, speed 2.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Zucchini Bread
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- French Toast
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns
- Creamy bolognese risoni