- 1 bunch Rhubarb, stalks only, (leaves and bottom of stalks trimmed, then discarded)
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 85 g sultanas (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Chop Rhubarb Stalks into 2cm lengths.
Core and chop Apples into 2cm cubes.
Add fruit to TMX bowl and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 2.
Add Brown Sugar and Cinnamon and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 2.
Add Sultanas and Cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, speed 2.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- chinese five spice
- Lean Clean Apple Crumble
- Feijoa & Cream Cheese Muffins
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake