- 1 bunch Rhubarb, stalks only, (leaves and bottom of stalks trimmed, then discarded)
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 85 g sultanas (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Chop Rhubarb Stalks into 2cm lengths.
Core and chop Apples into 2cm cubes.
Add fruit to TMX bowl and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 2.
Add Brown Sugar and Cinnamon and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 2.
Add Sultanas and Cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, Reverse, speed 2.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread