- 90 g raw cashews
- 90 g raw almonds
- 120 g medjool dates, de-seeded
- 85 g dried cranberries
- 40 g Vanilla Protein Powder, Vegan
- 5 g Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tbsp water
Recipe is created for
- Place cashews and almonds into bowl and mix 10 seconds, spd 5
Add dates to nut mixture and mix 12 seconds, spd 5
Add in cranberries, protein powder, vanilla bean paste and 1 TBS of the water then mix again for 10 seconds, sp 5
Check the mixture, if it sticks together when pressed into a ball it is ready to roll... If it is still crumbly add the extra TBS of water and mix until combined.
Roll into 30g balls and top with a couple dried cranberries for decoration
Accessories you need
Store balls in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
The vegan protein powder can be substituted with non vegan protein powder, you might just need to adjust the water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter