- 90 g raw cashews
- 90 g raw almonds
- 120 g medjool dates, de-seeded
- 85 g dried cranberries
- 40 g Vanilla Protein Powder, Vegan
- 5 g Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tbsp water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cashews and almonds into bowl and mix 10 seconds, spd 5
Add dates to nut mixture and mix 12 seconds, spd 5
Add in cranberries, protein powder, vanilla bean paste and 1 TBS of the water then mix again for 10 seconds, sp 5
Check the mixture, if it sticks together when pressed into a ball it is ready to roll... If it is still crumbly add the extra TBS of water and mix until combined.
Roll into 30g balls and top with a couple dried cranberries for decoration
Store balls in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
The vegan protein powder can be substituted with non vegan protein powder, you might just need to adjust the water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)