- 90 g raw cashews
- 90 g raw almonds
- 120 g medjool dates, de-seeded
- 85 g dried cranberries
- 40 g Vanilla Protein Powder, Vegan
- 5 g Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tbsp water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cashews and almonds into bowl and mix 10 seconds, spd 5
Add dates to nut mixture and mix 12 seconds, spd 5
Add in cranberries, protein powder, vanilla bean paste and 1 TBS of the water then mix again for 10 seconds, sp 5
Check the mixture, if it sticks together when pressed into a ball it is ready to roll... If it is still crumbly add the extra TBS of water and mix until combined.
Roll into 30g balls and top with a couple dried cranberries for decoration
Store balls in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
The vegan protein powder can be substituted with non vegan protein powder, you might just need to adjust the water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread