- 150 grams dark chocolate, Nestle Royal is vegan (just make sure you check the packet for the dark chocolate you decide to use and some aren&#039;t vegan)
- 50 grams avocado
- 150 grams light agave syrup
- 175 grams coconut milk
- 50 grams high quality cacao or cocoa powder
Place dark chocolate in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 6 the chocolate should look like very fine breadcrumbs. Check mixture and chop again if chocolate hasn't been chopped finely enough.
Weigh in remaining ingredients and puree 30 seconds speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and taste mousse.
If it tastes like avocado still, add a little more agave and another tablespoon of cocoa powder.
You may need to puree and taste and adjust flavours a couple of times depending on the strength of your cocoa, chocolate and avocadoes.
Puree again for another 30 seconds or until smooth enough for your liking.
Spoon into serving glasses and chill.
I serve my mousse with Pashmak fairy floss and vegan Orgran Biscotti
Accessories you need
As avocadoes, dark chocolate and cocoa can have different depths of flavour, It is important to taste the mousse and add more cocoa and agave to ensure the mousse tastes rich and chocolatey and not like avocado.
The avocado gives the mousse a beautiful texture but it shouldn't be a flavour of the dish at all.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Cheese Sandwich
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton