- 500 g Black Rice
- 1400 g water
- 60 g molasses
- 250 g coconut milk
- 250g g water
- 100 g Plant protein powder
- Shredded coconut, Optional
Recipe is created for
1. Rinse rice.
2. Add rice and water into Bowl 40min / 100° / reverse speed 1 (after 10 mins, the water may bubble out the top, just reduce the temperature to 90°)
3. Pour rice mixture into large bowl and let cool.
4. Stir through molassas, coconut milk, 250g water and plant protein.
5. Divide into portions (women: 250g / men 350g)
6. Sprinkle with shredded coconut (if using).
Recipe from Vegan Fitness Food - Wholefood Meal Prep Recipe Book by Crissi Carvalho //www.veganfitnessmodel.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry