Vegan orange and rum truffles
- 270 g Coconut milk
- 300 g Dark chocolate, Whitakers etc
- 1 tbsp Orange zest
- 1 tbsp Orange juice
- 3 tsp Rum essence, OR 3 tbsp rum
- 1 pinch Salt
- Cocoa powder, For coating
Warm coconut milk to 80 degrees, for 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add chocolate and melt at 70 degrees, 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add orange zest, orange juice, salt and rum essence (or rum if using) and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Pour into baking tray/container and freeze for at least four hours.
Roll into balls and coat with cocoa powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- Vegan pesto pasta by @carrotsandflowers
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Raw vegan lamington balls (by @healthyfrenchwife)
- Vegan apricot chicken (chickpeas)
- Vegan Asian Mushroom and Noodle Soup
- Vegan Minestrone Soup
- Vegan Vegetable, Quinoa and TVP Soup
- Vegan Fitness Food - Black Muscle Pudding
- Vegan Peanut Lime Curry with Tofu
- Vegan Clone of Tikka Paste & Butter Chicken
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Pizza Rolls
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Hot (Cross) Buns Grain, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar FREE
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese - Diabetic Friendly
- Lime, coconut and macadamia cake with a lime glaze.
- Walnut Dukkah