- 1 cup quick oats
- 3 cups wholemeal fresh breadcrumbs
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 3 apples
- 1 cup pitted prunes, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place wholemeal bread into TM bowl and turbo pulse for 2-3 bursts until resembles breadcrumbs. Remove breadcrumbs from TM bowl and set aside in mixing bowl.
Place walnuts into TM bowl and turbo pulse 1-2 times until crushed. Remove from TM bowl and set aside in mixing bowl with bread crumbs.
Place orange zest into TM bowl and pulverise for 5 seconds on speed 9
Peel, core and quarter apples and then place apple quarters into TM bowl with orange zest and turbo pulse 2-3 times until well chopped and combined with zest.
Combine all ingredients together in TM bowl and mix on soft speed + reverse stir for 5 seconds
Spoon mixture into silicon patty pans and place in Varoma Dish and on Varoma Tray. Cover and steam at Varoma Temperature for 30 minutes on speed 4.
Serve with Orange Soy Custard: zest of 1 orange, 500ml soy milk, 60g raw sugar, 50g polenta. To make custard combine raw sugar, orange zest and polenta in TM bowl and pulverise for 20 seconds on speed 9. Add soy milk and cook for 15 minutes on speed 4 at 90 degrees C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie