- 320 g plain flour
- 25 g Baking Powder, pre-made
- pinch salt
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 190 g Milk
- 130 g water
- 140 g Butter, cubed
8Recipe is created for
91st main course Dessert Autumn Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Valentine’s Day Winter Birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Breakfast Brunch Dinner Cooking Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Easy Low budget Natural Quick Children food Gluten free Non-dairy Praline/sweets
Variations to Recipe
Use non-dairy milk and gluten-free flour if preferred; GfG Gluten substitute produced by Organ available at major supermarkets and Health Food Shops helps to achieve the texture of gluten flour.
Savoury waffles, add pre-cooked bacon bits and finely chopped sauteed onion to batter. Serve with fresh or fried tomato and sauteed mushrooms.
Sweet waffles 1. Add 1/3 cup grated apple, 1/8 t cinnamon and 1 T sugar to batter 2. Serve with sliced banana, strawberries, mango, passionfruit and/or freshly squeezed lemon juice on top with home-made yoghurt on the side.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE