- 175 g Butter, Chopped
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits, E.g: Marie, Malt’O’Milk etc. Roughly broken
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 40 g halved walnuts
- 20 g caster sugar
- 2 tsp Gelatine powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 250g package cream cheese (full fat), Chopped
- 210 g caster sugar
- dash vanilla extract
- 185 g whipping cream, + extra for serving if desired
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease and line a slice tin.
1. Melt butter 3-5mins/60°C/sp1
2. Add the biscuits, walnuts, cocoa and sugar and blitz 10secs/sp5.
3. Press evenly into slice tin. Place in the fridge while preparing the topping.
1. Dissolve the gelatine and coffee in the water ( in a small cup) and set aside. Stir occasionally to stop it from setting.
2. Add the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla to the and beat 45secs/sp4.
3. With the motor running, add the coffee mixture through the MC hole for around 10sec/sp4.
4. Add the cream and beat for 1min/sp4.
5. Pour/spread onto the prepared base and return to the fridge for 4 hours or until set. Overnight is ok too.
5. Cut into slices and serve with more whipped sweetened cream if desired.
6. Store in the fridge.
My oh my...
This is a go to favourite for sure..
"Thermifyme" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"
Your go to source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- English muffins
- Basil pesto
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake