- 110 g Raw almonds, skin on
- 30 g Hazlenut meal
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 150 g almond butter
- 35 g Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- to taste Dark Choc/Cocao Chips, A handful should be plenty
- 3 tablespoon Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 110g of Raw Almonds to TMX
Add 30g Hazlenut meal
Turbo mode for 5 seconds total or until meal is fine and consitent
Add 2 Scoops of Chocolate Whey Protein and mix for 4 seconds on speed 5
Add 150g Almond Butter Add 35g Nutella Dough mode for 2mins or until consitent.
Dough mode for 45 seconds.
Add 3 tbsp maple syrup and Choc chips through lid whilst mixing.
Pour out contents onto sheet of baking paper or Thermomat and Roll into balls.
Note: to achieve the desired shape you will need to squeeze the mixture in your hand to shape
Place in fridge for 1-2 hours and Enjoy!
Best served along with icecream as a desert or
as a quick on the go snack.
Protein Ball Dough
For a alternative to Chocolate protein simply use Vanilla and swap the maple syrup for honey to get an entirely different flavour!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls