- 250 grams Scotch finger biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 195 grams condensed milk
- 140 grams desicated coconut
- 150 grams dried cranberries
- 220 grams white chocolate melts
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add biscuits to bowl and blitz for 5 secs on speed 7. Set aside.
Add butter and condensed milk to bowl and mix on 60 degrees, speed 1 for 3 minutes or until butter is melted and combined with condensed milk.
Add coconut, biscuits and cranberries into bowl and mix speed 4, , for 10 secs or until mixture comes together. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula and repeat if necessary.
Press into a slice pan 18 x 28cm, lined with baking paper. Refrigerate until set.
Add chocolate to clean and dry thermomix bowl and melt for 4 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2. Scrape down sides of bowl part way through if needed. Continue at 50 degrees if needed until completely melted.
Pour onto slice and place back into fridge to set.
Slice into small pieces to serve.
Cut the slice with a warm knife to cut through chocolate without too much cracking.
You could also add a small amount of copha to the chocolate when melting.
I always make this at Christmas time to have on hand for visitors.
I also use this slice as small gifts for Christmas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Cauliflower & Butter Bean Soup
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Apricot & Coconut Slice
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Coconut Citrus Tarts
- Sticky Pineapple Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream Scones