- 250 grams Scotch finger biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 195 grams condensed milk
- 140 grams desicated coconut
- 150 grams dried cranberries
- 220 grams white chocolate melts
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add biscuits to bowl and blitz for 5 secs on speed 7. Set aside.
Add butter and condensed milk to bowl and mix on 60 degrees, speed 1 for 3 minutes or until butter is melted and combined with condensed milk.
Add coconut, biscuits and cranberries into bowl and mix speed 4, , for 10 secs or until mixture comes together. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula and repeat if necessary.
Press into a slice pan 18 x 28cm, lined with baking paper. Refrigerate until set.
Add chocolate to clean and dry thermomix bowl and melt for 4 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2. Scrape down sides of bowl part way through if needed. Continue at 50 degrees if needed until completely melted.
Pour onto slice and place back into fridge to set.
Slice into small pieces to serve.
Cut the slice with a warm knife to cut through chocolate without too much cracking.
You could also add a small amount of copha to the chocolate when melting.
I always make this at Christmas time to have on hand for visitors.
I also use this slice as small gifts for Christmas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Cauliflower & Butter Bean Soup
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Apricot & Coconut Slice
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Coconut Citrus Tarts
- Sticky Pineapple Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream Scones
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry