- 225 g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 125 g Butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 360 g white chocolate
- 190 g cream
- 450 g frozen raspberries (or fresh)
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, salt, sugar and butter into Thermomix. Process on speed 6 for 10 seconds until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Add egg yolk, water and lemon juice. Knead on interval speed for 40-60 seconds or until mixture forms a ball.
Remove pastry from Thermomix, shape into a flat disc, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface.
Grease a loose-based flan or tart tin. Line base and sides of tin with pastry.
Prick pastry with a fork, place a sheet of baking paper into the pastry case and top with dried beans or rice (I use dried chick peas).
Bake in moderate oven for 12 minutes.
Remove beans and baking paper and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Place white chocolate and cream into clean Thermomix bowl.
Melt together on 50 degrees, speed 2 for 5 minutes.
Pour ganache into pastry case and refrigerate overnight or until cold and set. (It will not go totally hard, you should be able to make an indent with your fingertip.)
An hour or two before serving, top tart with frozen raspberries to allow time for them to defrost.
Rich Shortcrust Pastry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing