- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine
- 500 g whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 250 g white chocolate
- 500 g strawberries
- Zest 1 lemon
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Extra strawberries for garnish
8Recipe is created for
Put water in small bowl and stir in gelatine until combined.
Insert Butterfly and whip cream until peaks form.
Set cream aside in fridge.
Place sugar, chocolate and zest into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
Melt chocolate for 4 min/37C/speed 2.
Add gelatine and strawberries to the mixing bowl with lemon juice and blend 15 sec/speed 8.
Add 1/3 of the whipped cream, and with dial set to combine for 15 - 20 sec/
Fold in remainder of the cream with spatula.
Spoon into individual glasses and refrigerate overnight (or minimum of 4 hours)
Serve with sliced strawberries.
White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)