- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine
- 500 g whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 250 g white chocolate
- 500 g strawberries
- Zest 1 lemon
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Extra strawberries for garnish
Recipe is created for
Put water in small bowl and stir in gelatine until combined.
Insert Butterfly and whip cream until peaks form.
Set cream aside in fridge.
Place sugar, chocolate and zest into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
Melt chocolate for 4 min/37C/speed 2.
Add gelatine and strawberries to the mixing bowl with lemon juice and blend 15 sec/speed 8.
Add 1/3 of the whipped cream, and with dial set tocombine for 15 - 20 sec/
Fold in remainder of the cream with spatula.
Spoon into individual glasses and refrigerate overnight (or minimum of 4 hours)
Serve with sliced strawberries.
White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles