- 400 g Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tbsp Coconut butter
- 12-15 --- dried apricots, depending on size
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut flakes
- 50 grams Marshmellows, I use two large campfire ones
- 3/4 --- cup Raw Almonds
- 1 tbsp honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add coconut to bowl and replace lid and Mc.
Blend speed 8/ 3 minutes. Check after 1 minute if the sides need to be scraped down.
Pour into a clean jar and keep in the cupboard. It will harden on standing, will be hard to use if stored in the fridge.
Add coconut butter, apricots, coconut and marshmellow to bowl. Replace lid and Mc.
Blend speed 6/20 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add almonds and honey and turbo until it's a consistency that's shape able into balls. About 5x1 sec turbo.
Shape into 12-15 balls and keep in the fridge for a week.
Accessories you need
Coat in white chocolate for a decadent treat.
Coat in white chocolate and press half into rice bubbles.
Substitute apricots for 15 glacé cherries.
Substitute honey for agave syrup or rice malt syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins