- 400 g Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tbsp Coconut butter
- 12-15 --- dried apricots, depending on size
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut flakes
- 50 grams Marshmellows, I use two large campfire ones
- 3/4 --- cup Raw Almonds
- 1 tbsp honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add coconut to bowl and replace lid and Mc.
Blend speed 8/ 3 minutes. Check after 1 minute if the sides need to be scraped down.
Pour into a clean jar and keep in the cupboard. It will harden on standing, will be hard to use if stored in the fridge.
Add coconut butter, apricots, coconut and marshmellow to bowl. Replace lid and Mc.
Blend speed 6/20 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add almonds and honey and turbo until it's a consistency that's shape able into balls. About 5x1 sec turbo.
Shape into 12-15 balls and keep in the fridge for a week.
Accessories you need
Coat in white chocolate for a decadent treat.
Coat in white chocolate and press half into rice bubbles.
Substitute apricots for 15 glacé cherries.
Substitute honey for agave syrup or rice malt syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- 5 ingredient Spinach and apple smoothie
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate