- 3 Green Pears, not too ripe,peeled and quartered
- 3 green apples, peeled and quartered
- 20 grams raw sugar
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground or milled in the TM
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 600 grams stewed fruit, made previously
8Recipe is created for
Place the pears into bowl and chop on sp4 for 2 secs until chunky
Place apples into bowl and chop on sp4 for 2 secs until chunky
Add apples and pears together with 20 gms of sugar into the TM bowl and cook for 14 mins, at 100, Reverse, speed 2.
Mill the 60 gms of raw sugar for 15 secs on sp9
Add 600 gms of frozen stewed fruit and and egg white to the sugar and combine on sp7 for 10 secs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Brownies
- Chocolate -Almond Puff Pastry Parcels
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Shirl's Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake