- 370 g cream
- 100 g raw sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 2 level teaspoon powdered gelatine, or equivalent in gelatine leave
- 400 g natural yogurt
- 120 g raw sugar
- 100g g Rosewater, frozen in cubes
- 600 g ice cubes
- 200 g strawberries
- Fresh strawberries, diced finely
- Dehydrated strawberry slices, chopped lightly (optional)
- Pistachio nuts, drizzled in honey, baked 180 degrees for 10 mins. Cool and chop roughly
Place cream, sugar, scraped vanilla bean seeds and vanilla bean pod into mixing bowl. Cook 4 min/90 C/speed 3. Once timer complete stir to ensure the sugar has dissolved.
Dissolve the gelatine in a couple of tbs hot water, or soak leaf gelatine.
Set timer for 1 min 30sec/speed 4, pour gelatine slowly, through the hole in the lid. After 30 sec add the yogurt through the lid and allow to encorporate for the remaining time.
Remove vanilla pod and divide between ramekins.
Chill for approx 4 hrs until set.
Follow instructions of EDC Sorbet, omitting the egg white. If the mixture is too dry add a small amount of water until desired consistency reached.
Serve in a glass bowl or on a platter with the granita as a base with the pannacotta turned out on top and sprinkled with the garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls
- Easy Brocoli Pasta
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Creamy chicken bolognese
- Festive Baked Chicken Thighs
- Yoghurt in bowl.
- Strawberry pot set yoghurt
- Healthy creamed rice