- 1 inch piece ginger fresh
- handful of dates
- 1 banana
- cinnamon, to taste
- 700 gram coconut water
Add ginger and dates to bowl with ice and mix on speed 9 until finely chopped. Add banana, cinnamon and coconut water to bowl and continue to mix on speed 9 until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Blueberry and Banana Cake