- 1 inch piece ginger fresh
- handful of dates
- 1 banana
- cinnamon, to taste
- 700 gram coconut water
Add ginger and dates to bowl with ice and mix on speed 9 until finely chopped. Add banana, cinnamon and coconut water to bowl and continue to mix on speed 9 until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- Chocolate Peppermint Slice (old fashioned)