- 400 g Apricots, (from tin, with juice)
- 100 g yoghurt, icecream
- 300 - 400 g ice
8Recipe is created for
place all ingredients into TM and blend at speed 9 for 3 minutes, for variation add 10g lemon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Beetroot dip
- Cherry yoghurt cheesecake
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Crunchy salad
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream (LCHF)
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)