- 1 banana
- 250 grams Almond milk
- 45 grams rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp brewers yeast
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Crushed Ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients into bowl and blend on speed 9 for 30seconds or until a smooth consistency.
Do not substitute brewers yeast for anything else.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Healthy ABCD Muffins for Kids (refined sugar free)
- Paleo Granola
- Chocolate Zucchini & Walnut Muffin
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Nutella cinnamon (donut) cupcakes
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Mango fruity ice cream