- 1 banana
- 250 grams Almond milk
- 45 grams rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp brewers yeast
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Crushed Ice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients into bowl and blend on speed 9 for 30seconds or until a smooth consistency.
Do not substitute brewers yeast for anything else.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Up and Go
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel