- 85 g strawberries, With no leaves
- 10 g Milk, Full cream or Low fat
- 1 portion banana, Put it in whole.
- 100 g ice, Afew ice cubes will do.
Once you have all the ingredients in, set time for 1 minute at Speed 5. No temperature nescassery.
Banana Berry Shake
DO NOT DRINK WITH STRAW!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone
- Savoury Streusel Muffins