- 1/2 banana
- 1/3 cup mixed berries (defrosted)
- 1 piece Weetbix
- 1-2 teaspoon Linseeds
- 200 g almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 1-2 teaspoon chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients in bowl and blitz for 20 secs on spd 9.
Accessories you need
*Can use just one type of berries if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- Chocolate Walnut Banana Cake
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread
- Dylan’s Too Easy Banana Smoothie
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Kale smoothie
- Banana Pikelets