- 1 frozen banana, (or can use fresh but use more ice)
- 2 medjool dates, pits removed
- 250 grams home made almond milk
- 2 heaped tbsp homemade yoghurt
- 15-20 grams raw almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon, i use a large teaspoon but depends if you like it
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
add all ingredients into Thermie and blend for 1-2 minutes.
the dates make it sweet but if you want it sweeter add 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup or rice malt syrup
use a dairy free yoghurt or leave it out if you want dairy/lactose free
for the almond milk i use this recipe: //tebasileskitchen.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/almond-milk.html
Banana and cacao brekie smoothie
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Carrot wraps (base recipe from TRTLMT) CAN BE DONE IN EITHER MODEL 31 or 5
- Chocolate Molten cakes
- Speculaas Biscuits - in either tm31 or tm5
- Raspberry and Vanilla Coconut Pannacotta
- Oat Bikkies
- Donna Hay's mango and coconut ice cream bars
- Awesome white chocolate mud cupcakes
- Wholemeal Bread (adapted from RTLMT My Go to Bread Recipe)
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Ginger custard tart
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Hotteok - (Korean dessert)