- 1 banana, Chopped into pieces
- 1 mango, Chopped into pieces
- 1 passionfruit, Pulp only
- 250 grams Milk, of your choice
- 6 ice cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into bowl and blend for 1 minute 40 seconds on speed 9.
Add 50gms more milk for runnier consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf