- 1 ripe bananas
- 100 g evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Vanilla ice cream
Place all ingredients into TMX bowl. Blend thoroughly - 15 seconds on speed 8.
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from recipe in Happy Cooking for Children and Fetes, published by Richmond Primary School Parents and Friends Association, Tasmania, 1987.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Raspberry Rounds
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Plum Crumble Cake