- 1 ripe bananas
- 100 g evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Vanilla ice cream
Place all ingredients into TMX bowl. Blend thoroughly - 15 seconds on speed 8.
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from recipe in Happy Cooking for Children and Fetes, published by Richmond Primary School Parents and Friends Association, Tasmania, 1987.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)