- 1 ripe bananas
- 100 g evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Vanilla ice cream
Place all ingredients into TMX bowl. Blend thoroughly - 15 seconds on speed 8.
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from recipe in Happy Cooking for Children and Fetes, published by Richmond Primary School Parents and Friends Association, Tasmania, 1987.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Churro Pancakes