- 1 package (35g) Quick Oats, any flavour
- 1 banana, broken up
- 200 g Milk (Full, Hilo, Soy, Almond etc)
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 5 g honey
- 1 handful of ice
1. Add oats to clean and dry TM bowl. Mill 15sec/Speed10 or until it's a fine powder. Pick up and tap jug to settle powder.
2. Add banana, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey and ice. Blend 1min/Speed10. Serve
To serve 2, use another banana and double the milk quantity
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Variation Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf