- 1 banana
- 20 grams walnuts
- 20 grams Protein Powder
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 Dried Dates
- 250 grams soy milk or almond milk
Combine all ingredients into TM bowl.
speed 9 for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Accessories you need
I used a vegan protein powder which was chocolate flavoured but any protein powder will do.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)