- 35 grams Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 20 grams Creme De Menthe
- 35 grams cream
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 2 Oreo Cookies
- 45 grams ice cubes
- Extra Oreos for topping
Add all ingredients into bowl and mix for 20 sec/ speed 9/10.
Pour into cocktail glasses and serve!
How to make
You can use the Bailey's Irish Cream from the recipe community!
If you have any Oreos left, you can top the drink with one!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Banoffee Pie
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Wool Roll Bread
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Sausages