- 200 grams frozen fruit, (Equal mixture of frozen grapes, frozen sliced strawberries, frozen blackberries and frozen blueberries)
- 700 grams Milk
- 2 teaspoons almond meal, (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence, (Optional)
- 30 grams frozen banana
8Recipe is created for
Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Don't forget to shake the smoothie before drinking it! This can be stored in the fridge for three days. It is also great for breakfast, as it is quite filling and yummy and healthy! If you like this recipe or have any cool variations, please comment below! 😀
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Caramel Fudge
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Amanda's Florentine Slice
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Milk loaf
- Vanillacino Frosty