- 80 g organic rolled oats
- 10-20 g raw cane sugar
- 150 g blueberries, frozen
- 250 g Milk
- 100 g ice cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place oats and sugar into the mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Place remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 8. Serve while cold.
Use your preferred milk of choice
Other berries can be used in place of blueberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie