- 80 g organic rolled oats
- 10-20 g raw cane sugar
- 150 g blueberries, frozen
- 250 g Milk
- 100 g ice cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place oats and sugar into the mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Place remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 8. Serve while cold.
Use your preferred milk of choice
Other berries can be used in place of blueberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Roasted Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cinnamon slice
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Chocolate Spiders
- Cacao turmeric latte