- 80 g organic rolled oats
- 10-20 g raw cane sugar
- 150 g blueberries, frozen
- 250 g Milk
- 100 g ice cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place oats and sugar into the mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Place remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 8. Serve while cold.
Use your preferred milk of choice
Other berries can be used in place of blueberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Milo Balls