- 80 g organic rolled oats
- 10-20 g raw cane sugar
- 150 g blueberries, frozen
- 250 g Milk
- 100 g ice cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place oats and sugar into the mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Place remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 8. Serve while cold.
Use your preferred milk of choice
Other berries can be used in place of blueberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Chocolate Peppermint Slice (old fashioned)
- Apricot Muesli Bar Slice
- White chocolate mousse logs
- Creamy oats
- All American Chocolate Shake