- 250 g Frozen Mixed Berries
- 250 g Milk
- 250 g natural yoghurt
- few drops honey, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in TM
Check for smoothie like consistency and blend again if necessary
Accessories you need
I added a TBS coconut oil thismorning, gives a nice flavour if you like coconut.. Will see how the second cup goes in the fridge tomorrow morning..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup