- 250 g Frozen Mixed Berries
- 250 g Milk
- 250 g natural yoghurt
- few drops honey, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in TM
Check for smoothie like consistency and blend again if necessary
Accessories you need
I added a TBS coconut oil thismorning, gives a nice flavour if you like coconut.. Will see how the second cup goes in the fridge tomorrow morning..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad