- 250 g Frozen Mixed Berries
- 250 g Milk
- 250 g natural yoghurt
- few drops honey, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in TM
Check for smoothie like consistency and blend again if necessary
Accessories you need
I added a TBS coconut oil thismorning, gives a nice flavour if you like coconut.. Will see how the second cup goes in the fridge tomorrow morning..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake