- 200 grams Fresh Berries(strawberries, raspberries,bluberries)
- 1 ripe bananas
- 3 scoops Low-fat frozen yoghurt
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
Recipe is created for
You can use frozen berries if you can't get fresh, no need to thaw, you can also add a tablespoon of wheat germ for extra fibre
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- TURKISH DELIGHT FUDGE