- 20 g rolled oats
- 190 g ice cubes
- 220 g fruit, Approx. 2 Bananas
- 250 g Almond milk, Make before hand
- 2 tsp honey, Raw, organic
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oats in mixing bowl, and mill 9 sec/speed 9
Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl, and blend 30 sec/speed 6 or until desired consistency
Accessories you need
Use banana and mangoes for super creamy.
Variations: Use up any left over fruit salad or other fuits that need to be used up in your fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Russian Honey Cake
- Fruit Bread
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins