- 100 g brewed coffee, (or 100g water + 2 tsp instant coffee)
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 250 g Milk
- 10 g cornflour
- marshmallows, for serving
1. Add brewed coffee, dark chocolate, milk & cornflour to TMX Bowl.
2. Cook for 8 mins / 90 deg / spd 3.
3. Pour into small mugs (about half a mug per serve) and top with marshmallows.
4. Serve warm & enjoy.
Campfire Hot Chocolate
Accessories you need
The "campfire" comes from the bitterness of the coffee with the chocolate & the smell of marshmallows as you drink. It'll take you back to those moments around the campfire.
This is very rich so half serves are perfect.
You can add sugar or maple syrup if it is too strong.
You can use milk chocolate instead of dark.
If you find the chocolate noisy at spd 3, reduce speed to 2 or 1 until it has melted.
If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and a comment.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT