- 3 eggs
- 300 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel flavoured coffee granules
- 3 tablespoon caramel topping
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250 g scotch
Add all ingredients into mixing bowl.
Speed 5 for 1 minute
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Impossible Pie