- 2 medium carrots
- 1-2 oranges
- 2 small apples
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric
- 200 grams ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place carrots in and run at speed10 for 20 secs.
Place all other ingredients in and run at speed 10 for 1min, 20 sec.
Add water as necessary.
Accessories you need
Also could add pineapple and/or lemon according to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Claypot Rice
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Upside down Ginger Pear Cake
- Pork floss
- Spicy beef
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble