- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 400 gram can of sweetened condensed milk
- 300 grams cream
- 250 grams whisky
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut essence
- 3 eggs
Break chocolate into pieces and grate on sp 9 for 6sec
Melt chocolate 60deg 3mins sp2
Add all other ingredients and blend on sp8 for 30sec.
Chocolate Cream Liqueur
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Cheesy Salmon Dip with a HIT 💥
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- lchf savoury pies
- Strawberry Cheesecake dip