- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 400 gram can of sweetened condensed milk
- 300 grams cream
- 250 grams whisky
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut essence
- 3 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Break chocolate into pieces and grate on sp 9 for 6sec
Melt chocolate 60deg 3mins sp2
Add all other ingredients and blend on sp8 for 30sec.
Chocolate Cream Liqueur
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Beef Stroganoff
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Classic lemon tart
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Pork and Fennel Ragu