- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 400 gram can of sweetened condensed milk
- 300 grams cream
- 250 grams whisky
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut essence
- 3 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Break chocolate into pieces and grate on sp 9 for 6sec
Melt chocolate 60deg 3mins sp2
Add all other ingredients and blend on sp8 for 30sec.
Chocolate Cream Liqueur
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Lemon Bars
- Chicken tikka masala
- Chocolate Chai Muffins (clone)
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Potato, bacon and leek soup