- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 400 gram can of sweetened condensed milk
- 300 grams cream
- 250 grams whisky
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut essence
- 3 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Break chocolate into pieces and grate on sp 9 for 6sec
Melt chocolate 60deg 3mins sp2
Add all other ingredients and blend on sp8 for 30sec.
Chocolate Cream Liqueur
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- KETO cloud bread
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Fairy cakes
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Banana Pikelets
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters