- 200 g Milk
- 45-50 g chocolate, Fudge
- (I used the Chocolate Walnut Logs recipe posted by Tenina minus nuts).
8Recipe is created for
Place Fudge and milk in to
Speed 9 for 10 seconds.
7 minutes, 90C Speed 3.
Serve with marshmallows, cream or straight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments