- 300 g Milk
- 200 g greek style natural yoghurt
- 100 g ice cubes
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut Butter
Place all ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix 40 sec/speed 8. Serve while cold
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Indian Tandoori puffs