- 2-3 teaspoons instant coffee or 2 shots of short black brewed fresh, (I prefer the shots
- sugar, to taste
- 4 ice cubes plus extra to finish
- 2 cups water, Chilled
Add coffee, sugar to taste and ice cubes to bowl and grind on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Add chilled water and blend 5 seconds speed 7. Pour into tall glasses add a straw and top with extra ice cubes enjoy sipping slowly on a hot summers day. Serves 2-3 depending on size of glasses
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones