- 5 ice cubes
- 2 bananas, roughly chopped
- 60 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 60 g Coconut Milk or Cream
- 150 g Milk, (or nut milk of choice)
- 150 g coconut water
- 1-2 tsp honey, (optional - honey is not suitable for children under 12 months)
- 1-2 tbsp LSA
- 1 tsp probiotic powder
Place all of the ingredients into the mixing bowl and blend 60 sec/speed 9 or until smooth and frothy.
This is a glorious morning kick start smoothie. If you’re not generally a green smoothie fan, this one will win you over, I promise. I like to add some probiotic powder if I haven’t included any yoghurt in my breakfast so that my family is getting a little serve of those all-important good bugs at the same time.
Louise is the author of the cookbook Thermomix cooking for your baby and toddler. Visit //bit.ly/thermomixbabybook to find out more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate