- 1 litre water
- 1 Fuji apple, Cut in quaters, seed removed
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cm Fresh Tumeric, or 1 tsp of tumeric poder
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Green tea leaves, or 2 green tea bags
- 1 lemon
Place apple, ginger and tumeric into TM bowl and chop 5sec/Spd5
Place cinnamon, cayenne pepper, vanilla and water in bowl and heat 20mins/80//
Add juice of lemon and remaining ingredients and heat for another 5mins/80//
Use TM Basket as strainer and pour into cups and serve hot or pour into jar and refrigerate and serve either hot (reheat in TM) or cold as desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Honey mustard chicken
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice