- 1 lemon, Halved
- 1 knob of fresh ginger, Peeled
- 1 knob of fresh turmeric, Peeled
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 2 Mugs of water, Or how ever many cups you need
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut the lemon into halves and put into tmx bowl.
set to reverse - speed 3 for 10 seconds
Remove the lemon skins
Add peeled ginger and tumeric and grind speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add Manuka honey and water.
Set temp to 70-90deg for 6 mins at speed 2.
Once finished pour into mugs and sip.
Accessories you need
Save any left over to put into your smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Caesar salad dressing
- Baked Falafel Bites
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet