- 1 lemon, Halved
- 1 knob of fresh ginger, Peeled
- 1 knob of fresh turmeric, Peeled
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 2 Mugs of water, Or how ever many cups you need
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut the lemon into halves and put into tmx bowl.
set to reverse - speed 3 for 10 seconds
Remove the lemon skins
Add peeled ginger and tumeric and grind speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add Manuka honey and water.
Set temp to 70-90deg for 6 mins at speed 2.
Once finished pour into mugs and sip.
Accessories you need
Save any left over to put into your smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Three Olive dip
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- White bean dip
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake