- 1 lemon, Halved
- 1 knob of fresh ginger, Peeled
- 1 knob of fresh turmeric, Peeled
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 2 Mugs of water, Or how ever many cups you need
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut the lemon into halves and put into tmx bowl.
set to reverse - speed 3 for 10 seconds
Remove the lemon skins
Add peeled ginger and tumeric and grind speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add Manuka honey and water.
Set temp to 70-90deg for 6 mins at speed 2.
Once finished pour into mugs and sip.
Accessories you need
Save any left over to put into your smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie