- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 250 grams yoghurt
- 10 Cashews
- 1 level tablespoon cacao powder
- 300 grams Milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Desiccated Coconut
- 1 dash Ground Cinnamon Powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all smoothie ingredients in the thermy bowl, not including the garnish.
Blend 60 SECS/SP9
Pour contents into glass, sprinkle garnish ingredients on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars