- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 250 grams yoghurt
- 10 Cashews
- 1 level tablespoon cacao powder
- 300 grams Milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Desiccated Coconut
- 1 dash Ground Cinnamon Powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all smoothie ingredients in the thermy bowl, not including the garnish.
Blend 60 SECS/SP9
Pour contents into glass, sprinkle garnish ingredients on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Rhonda's Rocky Road