- 1 frozen banana, Chopped
- 1/4 Avacado
- 10 grams Hemp Oil
- Strawberries handful (optional), or any other berries
- 1 Date (medjool)
- 1 teaspoon Raw Cacoa, (heaped)
- 220 grams Milk, (soy, almond, coconut or cows)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into on speed 7 for 10 seconds and then turn to speed 10 for a further minute or until all contents are all blended well......serve immediately.
Texture is thick and creamy. To make it more liquidy just add more milk. I love it creamy and thick for breakfast.
I peel and freeze bananas and place in plastic bags ready for use.
I quite often add a couple of sprinkles of tumeric, ginger and cinnamon powder for extra health benefits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- LCHF coconut cappuccino