- 1 frozen banana, Chopped
- 1/4 avocado
- 10 grams Hemp Oil or flax seed oil
- Strawberries handful (optional), or any other berries
- 1 Date (medjool), pitted
- 1 teaspoon Raw Cacoa, (heaped)
- 220 grams Milk, (soy, almond, coconut or cows)
- 1 Fresh Baby Spinach, Handful
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into on speed 7 for 10 seconds and then turn to speed 10 for a further minute or until all contents are all blended well......serve immediately.
Texture is thick and creamy. To make it more liquidy just add more milk. I love it creamy and thick for breakfast.
I peel and freeze bananas and place in plastic bags ready for use.
Berries are better frozen also, as you cant always get them in season.
I quite often add a couple of sprinkles of tumeric, ginger and cinnamon powder for extra health benefits.
I quite often substitute the Hemp/Flax seed oil with two tablespoons of milled flax seeds as this also make it yummy and thick if you like it more like a thickshake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Easy Crepe Recipe